Thursday, 20 April 2017

The start of New Beginnings

Rule 1: Lose Weight
Rule 2: Stop caring about people who dont care about you
Rule 3: Make more of an effort to socialize


These are my new rules.
I feel like i need some structure in my life, im always just floating through the days never really achieving my full potential.
Im also way to invested in people who are the 'drains' of the world whereas im far too much of a 'radiator' (great analogy that).
Plus i never make time to see my friends, i love my hobbies but they are all very isolated types f activities and i need to make sure im getting some human interaction, especially since i work around death every day.

Im tackling Rule 1 first as this is the biggest change and also the hardest in some ways and will take the longest to achieve.
I swear everyone wants to lose weight these days. Most dont actually need to, they just need to tone up and im not saying im morbidly obese by any means. I just want for the first time in my life to be able to wear a bikini... Hell , even wearing a one-piece swimsuit in public would be good, and something i have never done.

Im gonna start on a friday because i swear starting on a monday is a curse.. so tomorrow i will start...
and oh yes... im using anything i can to help aid with weight loss.

So the first products ill be trying are the T5 Raspberry Ketone Serum of which you eat 1ml a day until you build up a tolerance and then increase to 2 1ml doses a day. PLUS the T5 fat burner patch which im gonna admit, ive not got high hopes for!
Still we shall see! I  also have some capsules coming which claim to help you lose weight in a week! 
I am not convinced XD



That combined with excersice and the Exante diet shakes should HOPEFULLY give me some results by July! 3 months people....why u ask? because ill be 24 in July and i want a beach party where i wont be mistaken for a beached whale XD
good times..

signing out ...
T
x

No comments:

Post a Comment