Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Puppies and Dollies and Drawings

I swear, i always intend on writing posts and then when i go to do it... youtube distracts me!

Anyway, so much has happened. Ive been relocated at work into the city.
My best friend has had a baby.
My dog has had 4 beautiful puppies.
Ive regrown my hair out into a bob (ha! screw you mullet stage!)
and so much more!

Ive considerably downsized my makeup collection. I had over 100 lipsticks, about 50 eyeshadows, and millions of mascaras, liners, and foundations id never even used.. 
Luckily for me my best mates little sister has just come to the age where makeup is intriguing but unaffordable whilst in high school! 
Ah i remember being a teenager...i have no idea where that times gone..i genuinely forgot how old i was the other day...not good.
Im left with some high end stuff which im happy with and have promised not to go mad and buy more...mainly because the funds i was using to feed my makeup habit has now funded my Living Dead Doll obsession...and thats even more expensive!!!

Whilst on that subject, who would like to see a post on what dolls i have and if i think they are worth it?

I also make my own dolls... yes... ive become even creepier making creepy dollies in my spare time...

I found an awesome makeup company which is vegan called Lunatik Lab Cosmetics, bought a few bits which are awesome!! Ill have to take some pictures and do a review..

Well, ill shut up and leave you with some of my latest artwork =)
oh and my christmas makeup ;) i was a deer haha
So pleased how it turned out!
I USED EYESHADOW TO COLOUR THIS!

HALF ALIVE: Because drawing nice things isnt what i do

1 EYE, 2 EYES & 3 EYES GRIMMS FAIRYTALE
Arna FROZEN copic from outline to ink!


TATTOO DESIGN

OWLY!!


Mwuaah! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment